Skin Recovery Kit
Help treat skin dryness, redness and irritation caused by wearing personal protective masks. Kit includes:
- Creamy Cleanser - Gently remove dirt and makeup without stripping dry, sensitive skin with this hydrating cleanser.
- Hydrating Serum - Nourish dry skin with this serum formulated to hydrate skin and decrease inflammation.
- Vitamin B3 Brightening Serum - Reduce redness and boost skin barrier function with this powerful skin-brightening serum.
- Skin Procedure Ointment - Form an occlusive barrier and protect your skin while calming, soothing, and healing irritated or damaged skin.
- Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Trial
- Free protective mask
Also available to help prevent skin damage caused by personal protective masks is our Skin Protection Kit.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply Creamy Cleanser to damp skin and massage into a light foaming lather. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply Hydrating Serum and then Vitamin b3 Brightening Serum evenly to entire face and neck in the morning and evening.
- In the morning, follow with Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
- Apply a thin layer of Skin Procedure Ointment only to areas of the skin that have a tendency to experience pressure or friction from PPE masks, such as the bridge of the nose, cheeks, and behind the ears. Reapply as needed.
- Put on personal protective mask, ensuring areas of pressure or friction align with areas where Skin Procedure Ointment was applied.