- All skin types.
- Dry, dehydrated skin.
- Helps minimize the appearance of pores
- Normalizes the skin's moisture content
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use morning and evening after cleansing the skin.
- Apply with cotton pad and wipe or spritz clean skin.
TIPS FOR USE
- Use morning and evening after cleansing.
- Spritz the toner on the skin, or apply it with a cotton ball.
- Apply appropriate moisturizer.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- DisaPore 20 (Lecithin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lysolecithin) reduces size of pores by improved keratinization and through promoting keratinocyte differentiation.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil acts as an astringent and antiseptic, and it clears up oily skin, helping to minimize the appearance pores and tighten wrinkles.
- Algae Extract (Seaweed) is an active substance used to normalize the skin's moisture content and provide suppleness.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lysolecithin, Lecithin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Gluconolactone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate